az-382

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자김작가 조회 89회 작성일 2021-12-08 09:28:12 댓글 0

본문

Funktionsprüfung Philips AZ 382 Radio CD Recorder (MP3-CD, USB)

Philips AZ 382 CD-Radiorekorder (MP3-CD, USB)
MP3/WMA-USB/CD PLAYBACK

• MP3/WMA-Musikwiedergabe direkt über Ihre tragbaren USB-Geräte
• Wiedergabe von MP3/WMA-CD, CD und CD-RW
• Dynamic Bass Boost für tiefe und drastische Bässe
• Lieferumfang: Netzkabel;Benutzerhandbuch;Garantiezertifikat

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CD_player

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/CD-Spieler

https://www.download.p4c.philips.com/files/a/az382_12/az382_12_dfu_aen.pdf

https://download.p4c.philips.com/files/a/az382_12/az382_12_dfu_deu.pdf
ON HIATUS : Guter Inhalt!
rangrajan srinivasan : helo! how to operate cd sound machine three in one AZ1047 show me and demonstrate
suciu catalin : cd radio mp3 player super sound cd necunoscut unknown artist track
yuva rani : Can I connect this in mobile
Aleyna : ich kann hier kein USB anschliessen. also ich habe das gemacht aber das funktioniert hier nicht. weiss du vllt woran es liegen könnte

Yemin 382. Bölüm | The Promise Season 4 Episode 382

Tülay Emir’i kurduğu oyunun içine sürüklemeye çalışır. Meltem ise Münevver'i öldürmek için an kollar...

Bizi Facebook'ta takip edin: https://www.facebook.com/YeminDizisiResmi
Síguenos en Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LaPromesaEnEspanol
تابعنا على الفيسبوك https://www.facebook.com/ThePromiseArabicOfficial
हमें फ़ेसबुक पर फ़ॉलो करें https://www.facebook.com/ThePromiseHindiOfficial

YouTube kanalımıza abone olun / Subscribe / Suscríbete: https://bit.ly/2VWzKrR

Yemin 382. Bölüm Özeti:
Konaktaki değişiklik Gülperi’nin hiç hoşuna gitmez.Tülay Emir’i kurduğu oyunun içine yavaş yavaş dahil etmeye çalışır.Gülperi kaçtıkça daha çok başı sıkışır. Meltem Şehriye’nin durumu iyiye gittikçe kendini daha çok tehlikede hisseder. Kemal’in aklına gelen fikirle daha da panikleyen Meltem Şehriye’yi öldürme planları yapar.

OYUNCULAR
Gökberk Demirci
Setenay Süer
Can Verel
Yaghmur Shahbazova
Ahmet Ömer Metiner
Gül Arcan
Büşra Oğur
Nevzat Yılmaz
Melahat Abbsova
Gözde Gündüzlü
Derya Kurtuluş
Esra Çoban
Barış Gürses
Yiğit Arslan
Korkut Çözer
Hatice Öztürk

Yönetmen: Reyhan Pekar
Senarist: Nazmiye Yılmaz
Yapım: Karamel Yapım
Müzik: Minör

#Yemin
#ThePromise
hina Ahmir : Emir look so handsome in this episode. Love every time when his eyes sparkles :)
melocoton : Chapter 382 English
Emir: There is a lot of work to be done, let me show you everything. Are you okay? You are just recovering, it is not good that you walk so much. Rest a bit. Ahmet: is she his wife, Mr. Emir? Tülay: everything is going the way I want, enjoy your last days in this wood rat house. Narin: You must find the person who did this to her and who almost led to her death Kemal. Kemal: don't worry, whoever did this won't be able to get out of jail, I'll make him pay. Mert come with me, let's look at the security system of the house, you will understand. Narín you stay with her, ok, whoever it is will not go unpunished. SHeriye: Meltem daughter, you don't look good, you are pale. Meltem: I can't believe it, who would want to hurt Ms. Minuvver? My head hurts, I'll have something. curse! think, I have to find something. She calls someone and asks to remove the footage from the security cameras. They answer that they need at least two hours, she cannot wait, she will find a way to fix the problem. Gülperi: What are you doing there, were you going to Mardin, what is happening? Ahmet: When you gave me that necklace, I didn't like it, then there was a job on the farm. So I started working and earning my money. I'll give you back the necklace too. But in front of Mr. Emir do not show anything ok. If he finds out I'm Fatma's brother, he won't let me stay. Gülperi: I can't lie to you. Ahmet: is it because of Ercan? I'll stay until I heal, Mr. Emir doesn't need to know. Tülay: I don't want to bother you but I need you to sign this. Emir: you don't need to come, we will do electronic signatures. Tülay: I not only came for this, I came for Ercan, his foot is bad. By the way, speaking of Ercan, is the man who took his place the man who talks to Gülperi in the garden? I will see the file later. Ahmet: he wanted the opinion of his wife, before starting to work in the garden. Meltem: there is fire, Narin: I will ask, I am Narin Tarhun, where is the fire? Meltem: please let's get out soon, our lives are in danger. Narin: I will not leave my mother alone. What are you waiting to leave ?. Meltem: well, whatever you want. Kemal: there is an emergency in the hospital you must return. The alarms are ringing. Narin and Sheriye don't want to go out, please come back soon. Earn the tempo you needed, now it's your turn. Fast. Yigit: look it doesn't fly (paper plane) Tülay: I'll buy you a kite. Emir: mate, let's make a kite together. Let's make a big, colorful kite. What do you say? Yigit. ok, but the fairy girl come with us, please. Gülperi: ok, but first finish your meal. Narin: I was very scared. Kemal: ok, it's over. Sheriye: Looks like it was an accidental. Meltem: I was panicking and I called you, sorry. Kemal: you did the right thing. Narin: My hands were tied, I didn't know what to do, I couldn't think of anything more than to protect my mother. Kemal: ok, you couldn't leave her, your mother is bad. Melte tells him to stay with Narin she and Mert will go to see the cameras. Gülperi gives the instructions on how to assemble the kite. Yigit: how do you know so much ?. Emir: Yes partner, you know this business very well, in fact, you are right. Now the queue. Yigit: but it only has one color, aren't kites colorful? Gülperi: this is fine. Emir: We also tie the tail. Are you ready? 1, 2, 3. let it go. Son you can hold it alone. Gülperi: yes, you can. Well done. Yigit: will the kite fly into space? Emir: I don't know, I don't think it will go that far. you want to? Yigit: yes, I would write a wish and draw. Gülperi: what would you draw. Yigit: you, me and my dad. he is falling. Emir: ok son, don't throw it at you, let it fly. This is how it is done. Gülperi: the wind changed, let's put it aside. Kemal: what do you think? Narin: I can't think, what would I do if you weren't by my side. How would I get through all of this if it weren't for you. Kemal: you know what I thought when I met you, how strong this woman is! sorry, how cute she is! she never gives up. Without me you could get this all done, believe me, I'm sure. Emir: fell asleep. Gülperi: he was very tired. Emir: He had a lot of fun. It's good that you stayed. Yigit is very happy, thanks to you. Mert is upset that Meltem took a long time to get home. He checks the cameras. Tülay: what are you doing, you forgot why you are here. You need to get Emir's attention, he must be suspicious of you. There is no time for this job. Gülperi will bring the food. Ahmet: you are a little ill, calm down. Melike tells Gülperi that they will go to the market with Cavidan, they can bring the food for Hasan, Gülperi: no, I'm fine, I'll take it. Ahmet: I can help you. Gülperi: it's not necessary, you have a lot of work, go take care of them, Ahmet: what's going to happen. Today I finished my work, Give it to me. Gülperi: I said no, thank you. Tülay: the new man will serve a lot. Ercan will be jealous, he looks, I clean the garden in a few hours. I'll go see my brother, maybe he needs me. (Oya). Mert cannot see the images but she will connect to the "cloud" over the internet. (She is not supposed to miss the information). Meltem messes everything up so they think a thief entered. Ahmet: your farm is very beautiful, but it is not like that in your town. Mr. Emir, a very classy man, I swear, you are very lucky, you suffer so much with your uncle, now you are a lady with a beautiful farm. Gülperi: I can't lie to you, I can't, you should know. Ahmet: don't do it, I'll be leaving in a few weeks, you will put me out of work, we grew up together, if you were in my place I would help you. I'm not saying lie, don't say anything. I haven't eaten or slept in days. What harm am I doing to you? don't do this wrong to me. You don't need to go that far for now. There's time. Tülay: There was no one, it's over, walk yourself. Hear Yigit call Gülperi. Emir will look for her. Your mothers went out, Oya is in the garden, but if you looked at Gülperi, she was going to the forest with Ahmet. Narin: you remember mom when I had the miscarriage, you never left me alone. You prayed every night for me. Now I pray for you. I beg you, don't leave me. Kemal: will heal. Narin: when I see her like this, the more I get angry. Kemal: I'll find the person who did this. Uncle Hasan realizes that something is wrong with Gülperi. Gülperi: man, how do we know that something is wrong or right, I mean if you are good to someone or bad to another. Hasan: I don't know what your problem is. I do not know what to say. Even if you don't want to tell me, don't say, I can only tell you, if your intentions are good, the day will come and it will be known. Keep your heart calm. Emir remembers everything Tülay has said, he calls Gülperi, but the phone is in the kitchen. Oya: there is a problem, I was going to ask you something, where did that man come from? Emir: Mukhtar sent it, why do you ask? Oya: nothing, just ask. Mert: I connected to the internet but the images were deleted. Meltem: Are you sure, there is nothing to do, can we find the person who did it? Mert: no. Gülperi is at the door with Cavidan and Melike. They ask about Uncle Hasan and propose to meet one night for dinner. Yigit: sorry, I broke the pen. Emir: don't be sad, you didn't do it on purpose, it means you need to be more careful from now on, don't worry, don't be sad. Gülperi: Yigit, will you come see me? I'll give you a secret Mert: all records are deleted, not normal, someone deleted it, no other explanation. Kemal: we are sure of something, it seems that someone broke into the house. Meltem: the study room was messy. we were very surprised. Kemal: Then Mrs. Münevver caught her there. She maybe she was going to go to other places, but she didn't get the chance. We will go to the police, maybe the camera recordings were erased, but Minevver will eventually wake up and then he will be punished for who did it. Cavidan: it bothers me that he is sad he becomes obsessed, but on the other hand I like that he is so worried. Emir: Over time you will learn why he should or should not worry. Cavidan: it's true, then he was happy. Gulperi told him that they will make a new pencil holder for him. Emir don't say, they are going to give you a surprise. Emir: don't worry, I won't say. Tülay: I brought tea, it's good for your tiredness. I didn't know you were here, I'll bring some tea if you want. Emir: I have a job mother. Tülay: You will win the favor of Emir, you will earn points. Tülay's wrath hasn't hit you yet. Tülay still hasn't hurt you. He brings the chisels to Ahmet and explains what he wants him to do with them. Gülperi: where did they stay. Ahmet: what happened? Gülperi, what are you looking for? Gülperi: I can't find the materials that I left. Ahmet: I will find it. Gülperi: not necessary, I'll handle it. Ahmet: I insist, I will look for them. Kemal: Talk to the hospital police, an investigation will be opened. Your mother will get better and those who did this will pay. Everyone is tired and will go for tea. Meltem will go after first talk to his assistant. Yigit: Are you making a new pencil holder because I'm upset or because my father is upset? Gülperi: It is not important to fix it. Ahmet: I brought the materials, I also brought blackberries, you like them. Yigit: how do you know he likes blackberries. Ahmet: who doesn't like blackberries, little man. YIgit: I really like them, I'll tell Melike to wash them. Ahmet: do not run you will fall. Gülperi: I was missing these things. Meltem: you can do it, you must do it. Ahmet: Mr. Emir I brought you berries, they are fresh. Unless he has another request. You like I picked them up for you. Gülperi: get out of here. Ahmet: did I do something wrong? Gülperi: You're getting me in trouble, because of you. Ahmet: You know I have to work, I am in a difficult situation. Emir: you know each other.
Cherry Blossom : Awww I think this episode was on Emir's birthday that's why he looks extra handsome ❤
DaDiDu Da : Emir need to control his jealousy. She shouldn't know how he feels right now. He had all kinds of emotions, competing at once inside of him. Foremost, there was joy he had seen her home safe and sound. He was confused, because he had just relaxed and happy to see her and yet he wanted to strangle her because made him worry, jealous and left her phone at home again. He didn’t know which emotion to embrace first.That time too, Yigit runs to him with his problem as well. He realized Gulperi was standing there, he glanced over at her, his son had told him about his mistake, Emir vents his little bit anger at his son and go. He’d figure out what he was going to do about Gulperi later.
Elena : Вчера в комментариях радовались ,что поклонники Рейхан возмущаются за повторы. Ну ,а сегодня наша очередь порадоваться. Рейтинг пошел в минус. Пусть и маленьким ,но всё равно в минус. Вот и радуйтесь теперь.

Yemin 383. Bölüm | The Promise Season 4 Episode 383

Yemin dizisinin bu akşamki bölümünde; Tülay, Gülperi ile ilgili hain planlarına devam eder. Münevver ise gözlerini açar.

Bizi Facebook'ta takip edin: https://www.facebook.com/YeminDizisiResmi
Síguenos en Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LaPromesaEnEspanol
تابعنا على الفيسبوك https://www.facebook.com/ThePromiseArabicOfficial
हमें फ़ेसबुक पर फ़ॉलो करें https://www.facebook.com/ThePromiseHindiOfficial

YouTube kanalımıza abone olun / Subscribe / Suscríbete: https://bit.ly/2VWzKrR

Yemin 383. Bölüm Özeti (4. Sezon 33. Bölüm)
Narin bir yandan annesini iyileştirmeye çalışırken diğer yandan da kendini suçlar. Tülay işbirliği yaptığı adamla Gülperi'yi köşeye sıkıştırmak için farklı farklı planları uygulamaya koyulur. Münevver gözlerini açtığında herkes şoka girer. Emir'in aklına Gülperi'ye verdiği söz gelince Gülperi için unutulmaz anlar yaşanır.

OYUNCULAR
Gökberk Demirci
Setenay Süer
Can Verel
Yaghmur Shahbazova
Ahmet Ömer Metiner
Gül Arcan
Büşra Oğur
Nevzat Yılmaz
Melahat Abbsova
Gözde Gündüzlü
Derya Kurtuluş
Esra Çoban
Barış Gürses
Yiğit Arslan
Korkut Çözer
Hatice Öztürk

Yönetmen: Reyhan Pekar
Senarist: Nazmiye Yılmaz
Yapım: Karamel Yapım
Müzik: Minör

#Yemin
#ThePromise
Maria da Soledade Mota Silva : Por que ninguém vê Tulay cometendo essas maldades?
Tansee Lou : Finally Narin showing some anger to Meltem instead of being all pleasant.
melocoton : Capitulo 384 Español
Ahmet: No Sr. Emir, de dónde nos vamos a conocer, iba a ir a recoger hongos al bosque, le pregunté a la Sra. Gülperi dónde podía encontrarlos. Gülperi: voy a casa. Ahmet: volveré a mi trabajo con su permiso. Emir: debe hacer os riegos, no vaya a ningún lado, si necesita saber algo pregunte a Ercan. Tío te iba a llamar ¿la Sra. Minuvver se despertó? Ahmet: gracias por no delatarme. Gülperi: No puede ser así, no puedo ser socio de esta mentira. Ahmet: Por favor, no me hagas esto, ¿se lo dirás?. Gülperi: Digamos algo decente, dejemos que él decida el resto, tal vez se quede. Ahmet: Si descubre quién soy, no me quedaré aquí ni un minuto. ¿Quiero ganar dinero con honestidad e irme a casa así? ¿Es esto algo malo? Ercan se recuperará y me iré, te lo ruego. Gülperi: Vi lo bueno que no vi de nadie de esta familia. No puedo ser un traidor me callé pero si mientes de nuevo, no me callaré. Ahmet: no lo volveré a hacer, en cuanto Ercan mejore me iré te lo prometo. Narin: qué está haciendo acá. Meltem: vine a ver a la Sra. Minuvver. Narin: le dije que no está permitido. Está en cuidados intensivos, no quiero verla más acá por favor puede salir. Meltem: lo siento mucho. Narin: Enfermera dónde estaba la paciente pudo morir. A partir de ahora, nadie entrará en nada sin mi permiso. Tülay: parece que estás molesto. hay algo que te preocupe. Emir: no. Melike: (mirando lanas) no puedo elegir el color para Yigit. Oya: si le preguntas te dirá que es el verde, Cavidan: mejor que sea azul. Melike: compraré cuando vaya al mercado. Cavidan: te das cuenta lo feliz que está, igual que el padre. Ojalá que nada cambie. Oya: espero que Emir vaya superando lentamente todos los dolores de su vida. ¿dicen que el agua fluye y encuentra su camino? Significa que poco a poco está arreglando las cosas en su vida. Tal vez algo esté encajando en su vida. Narin: madre, no puedo sin ti, por favor abre tus ojos. Ahmet dice que Emir está tan celoso que pronto el trabajo estará terminado. Tülay: Solo necesito hacer algo para reforzar eso aún más sin posponer las cosas. No dejemos que se enfríe, sí, esta noche . Ahmet: que bien, el doctor se acercó al paciente, terminemos con este trabajo ahora que está sola. Meltem: Nunca hubiera entrado si hubiera sabido que Narin reaccionaría así. los empleados fueron regañados por mi culpa. Kemal: No es nada fácil, su madre ha vuelto de la muerte, sé comprensiva. Meltem: la Sra. Minuvver despertó. Enfermera: no , pero la cambiaremos. Meltem le siguiere a kemal que se lleve a Narin a casa, está muy cansada. Narin pide disculpas a la enfermera por su comportamiento, ella, contesta que desde ahora cuidaran muy bien a su madre. Meltem: debo calmarme, llamaré mucho la atención. ¿Qué pasa si se despierta mientras yo no estoy? le pide a una enfermera que sin informarle a Narin le comunique cuando Minuvver se despierte. Emir: ¿qué haces aquí a esta hora? Gülperi: no tengo sueño. Emir: por qué no enciendes la luz. ¿Me estás ocultando algo? No lo dirás. Es algo tan especial. Bueno, si no lo dices, tú sabrás. No duermas muy tarde, no estas completamente sana. ¿Qué haces aquí a esta hora? Ahmet: Pensé en regarlas por la noche, las plantas crecen mejor por la noche. Emir: Será mejor que lo riegues durante las horas de trabajo. Kemal. hasta ahora hemos solucionado todo juntos, no te cierres. Narin: esta ves es diferente, como doctora no pude ayudar a mi madre. No puedo encontrar la cura. Kemal: estás cometiendo una injusticia, hiciste todo lo posible y sigues haciéndolo. No puedes rendirte como lo hiciste ayer, no dejes que suceda ok, Narin: entrar a la habitación de mi madre no es tan simple, cualquier cosa puede ponerla en peligro. El doctor la llama tiene buenas noticias, despertarán hoy a su madre porque está mejorando. Emir: llame a la puerta pero no escuchaste, entré a ver si pasaba algo. Creo que dormiste bien. Te ves muy bien, quiero decir tu palidez ha pasado. Iba a decir que no olvides tomar tus medicamentos. Tülay: Llamé varias veces por la noche, ¿por qué no contestas el teléfono? Ahmet: lo vi esta mañana. Tülay: ¿qué hiciste aquí, lo lograste? Ahmet: No funcionó, no pude encontrar la oportunidad. Tülay: lo harás. Ahmet: fácil, es un matrimonio formal, pero no se parece para nada, se esperarán el uno al otro. Tülay: lo manejarás de alguna forma. Ahmet: cuando te dije que sí, no conocía a Emir Tarhun. No tienes suficiente dinero para llevarme a una fiesta así. Quiero el doble. Tülay: no puedes sacarme el doble hasta que termines el trabajo, después veremos. Mert le dice a Sheriye (mientras reza) que Minuvver ya está mejor. Sheriye le entrega una pulsera que cree es de Bade. Mert: dónde la encontraste. Sheriye: no sé dónde estaba, la encontré dentro de la aspiradora. Meltem pregunta por Minuvver, lleva un regalo a las enfermeras porque fueron reprendidas por su culpa. Bade: Narin , Mert me contó, Minuvver se está recuperando, me alegro. Meltem: maldición necesito hacer algo pronto. Tülay: el pan está tibio, Buenos días Gülperi. Ahmet: lo acaban de sacar del horno. Tülay: ¿cómo te sientes, estás mejor hoy? llevaré la mermelada. Gülperi: ¿Qué pasa? ¿Estás bien? Ahmet: cada vez que cierro los ojos veo la misma pesadilla como si estuviera viva, la tocaré si extiendo mi mano así. Gülperi: reza por ella, reza mucho. Ahmet: siempre lo hago ¿dónde murió mi hermana? quiero verla ahí, quizá pasen las pesadillas. ¿Tú me llevarías? Gülperi: imposible, no puedo. Ahmet: ni siquiera puedo ver su tierra, dios que voy a hacer, ya no puedo soportarlo. De esa forma la convence hasta que acepta ir con él. Tülay: estamos comenzando. Saca fotos de Ahmet y Gülperi tomados de las manos. Meltem logra entrar a la habitación de Minuvver diciendo que perdió un collar y sólo lo buscará y se irá. La señora de la limpieza le pide que no esté mas de dos minutos. Enfermera: ¿Qué estás haciendo? No puedes entrar. Meltem: Se me cayó el collar y no tardaré. Enfermera: la señora quería entrar, yo se lo impedí. Narin: vuelve a tu trabajo, gracias. Meltem: se me cayó el collar tenía que buscarlo, es una reliquia de mi madre, tiene mucho valor para mí, no quise decir para que no te enojaras como ayer. Narin: si alguien encuentra el collar en la habitación, te lo envío. ¿Hay algo más? Esta es la unidad de cuidados intensivos, decimos que estamos aquí para los pacientes cuya condición es crítica, estamos tratando de protegerlos de los peligros que vienen del exterior. Gracias por venir y compartir nuestro dolor, puedes ir a tu casa. Le informaremos si hay alguna mejora en la condición de mi madre. Emir: has visto a Gülperi. Melike: la vi temprano en la mañana, pero ahora no la he visto. Emir: te estaba buscando, Yigit tiene una sorpresa para ti. ¿ de dónde vienes? Ahmet: me ocupé del riego. Sus hombres tomaron las medidas, así que me mantuve a su lado, vine a informar. Además, hoy iba a pedir una hora libre, tengo un trabajo importante. Yigit: Hice una hermosa foto, ¿es buena? sabes no exploraré más en el bosque, también decidí que quiero volar cometas. Seré muy feliz cuando haga eso. Iremos yo y mi papá, y tú. Gúlperi: iremos. Tengo un pequeño trabajo en el bosque, tengo que ocuparme de él primero, pero cuando llegue, haremos juntos la cometa más hermosa del mundo, ¿ok? ¿Qué haré en el bosque? Tülay: quiero hablar. Hay mucha carga en mi conciencia, quiero que tú y Gülperi me perdonen. Especialmente Gülperi, que me perdone de corazón. Emir: ¿la perdonarías si estuvieras en su lugar? Tülay: no sé, pero aunque dice que me perdona, no me mira. con ese hombre Ahmet, habla más. Actúa como si yo no existiera, me siento muy triste. De todos modos, lamento haberte dado un dolor de cabeza. Meltem está desesperada, no quiere ir a la cárcel. Llama por teléfono y pide que compren un pasaje para alemania, en el primer vuelo que encuentren. Narin: sé que estoy nerviosa, quiero volver a los días en que todo estaba bien. Actue dura con la Sra. Meltem, pero no se da cuenta de la gravedad de la situación. Gülperi: no tengo tiempo, vamos rápidamente. Melike llega con frutas del huerto pregunta por Gülperi para que las deguste. Oya: fue a recoger moras al bosque, pronto llegará con una gran canasta. Cavidan: hijo dónde vas. ( Demasiado celos, eso es enfermedad) Tülay: Emir salió, que todo sea como planeamos, no te equivoques. Gülperi: apresúrate. Ahmet: siento que me falta el aliento, es la emoción, para un poco no puedo seguir tu ritmo. Gülperi: Si vas a estar peor, dejemos de ir si quieres. Ahmet: no, si la veo ahí funcionará, me libraré de las pesadillas. Meltem: no puedes quitarme mi libertad, Mert: ¿estás bien? te vi cuando venía del hospital te llamé, pero no oíste. te iba a dar esto, supongo que es tuyo. Meltem: creo que lo deje caer mientras me mudaba. Mert: ¿por qué huyes así, sin decirle a nadie? Ahmet: ¿Es aquí, aquí es donde murió mi hermana? Gülperi: no, falta poco. Cuando me acerqué a allí, me sentí mal de repente. Ahmet: Yo también te lastimé pero tengo que hacer esto. Emir: ¿Qué estás haciendo acá? Gülperi: lo diré, te diré todo. Ahmet: No es lo que parece, no hay nada que malinterpretar. Gülperi: conozco a Ahmet, él es el hermano de Fatma. Cuando quiso ver el lugar donde murió su hermana. Ahmet: es cierto, por eso vinimos acá. Emir. ¿por qué dicen que no se conocen? Ahmet: es mi culpa no quería que Gülperi dijera, podría perder mi trabajo cuando descubrieras que era hermano de Fatma. Estaba asustado por eso Gülperi calló. Nos conocemos desde niños. Es mi culpa, mintió por mi. Castígueme a mi, incluso dejaré el trabajo si quiere.
Cherry Blossom : Now Gulmir have their own favorite place to go and be alone so they can create lovely memories
Enagul 123 : Эмира глупцом выставляют, Туляй всемогущая и жестокая змея.С неё никогда не получится хорошей женой, ни матерью.

#az-382

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 6,252건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.brokenbubble.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz